Port mismatch with poly Weiand intake

[AD removed for archives]
** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 **
Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer.
Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
caacYkkbOk33ra/Penn Media

While cleaning the Weiand intake for my poly 318, I noticed some  indications
that the ports were mismatched.  I stuck a steel intake gasket  (has two
little lips that center it using the bolt holes) on a head and the  intake.  The
port openings on the head are pretty much centered up.   The intake is another
story.  The ports are shifted towards the center of  the intake.  That is, the
forward two ports are shifted towards the  rear.  And the rear ports are
shifted forward.

I've decided I'll have to enlarge the ports to try and match them up a
little better.  However, I only have access to a Dremel tool at the  moment.  Does
anyone know what type of bits (burrs) that I need to  whittle down the
aluminum?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Houston
'64 Belvedere

[AD removed for archives]