From: ntolerance [mailto:ntolerance@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 11:23 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: 440 engine ID

My guess, Sport Fury or Chrysler 300 TNT engine.  Squad car also a good
possibility as Dodge built many C body squads with 440's. If you have
any of the priginal accessories with the engine, such as power steering
pump and lines or alternator, they could hel you determine if its a
squad engine. All in all, as Dr CHALLENGER said, it really doesnt
matter, in 69 any HP 440 was the same engine, regardless of car model.

FYI: 70 Sport Furys do list a 440 six pack option. Dont believe any have

been found though.

Doc.

DR CHALLENGER wrote:

> STILL  the same engine.
>
> >From: "Westerlund, Ken" <kwesterlund@xxxxxxxxxx>
> >Reply>Hi Bill,
> >Ok, thanks.  I was hoping they were building Super Bees or Charger.
:-)

> >They were only building C-bodies then?
> >
> >Thanks again,
> >Ken