63 B-Body parts

Any advice on the best catalogs and places to look (other than Ebay,
which I do) for 63 Max Wedge Dodge Polara 500 parts?  I have a
Legendary catalog for interior.  Year One has a 66-74 B/E catalog;
would this help at all?

Anywhere with correct Max Wedge air cleaners?  I see a set on Ebay
(4513105401), but I'm guessing they'll get expensive.  I'm also
looking for a set of correct wheels.

- Jim A.
'63 Max Wedge Polara 500, '72 Chevelle SS, '71 Bronco, '47 Willys CJ-2A