RE: major repairs

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
caacVmdb7yoMza/PermissionData

Don,

I am currently in the boat you describe.  My Plymouth still has the
smashed quarter that was on it when I bought it.  If the engine hadnt
given out shortly after I got the car, I probably could have spent the
money to have someone install the quarter, but the $3k went to rebuild
instead.  I put a new top on it in April with the help of my friend John
Schrodt, who owns an upholstery business in Longmont.

When acquiring engine parts, I did buy a quarter to put on it.  It is
such a big job for me to do the body work, that I havent dared start it.
 The cost to have someone do it isnt in my budget right now, so the car
sits with the quarter the way it is.

Because it drives, I havent stripped all the chrome off of it, so I can
start the body work, because I'm not sure when I'll be able to pull
myself away from family life long enough to do the body work.

So it sits.  I need to get my Dart down here, so I have a convertible to
drive, then maybe I will start the body-work slowly.  I'd much rather
drive my old mopar, even with a smashed quarter, than my wife's '00
stang.

--Tom

Tom
65 Dart GT 'vert
68 Plymouth 'vert
Las Vegas, NV

[AD removed for archives]
We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don?t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
caacZptb7yoMzf/KnockOutDebt

----

b7yoMz.