Master cylinder upgrade

[AD removed for archives]
** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 **
Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer.
Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
caacVlOb7yoMza/Penn Media

I need some help from you guys with brake upgrade experience.
I upgraded my 62 Dart (w/ original power brake booster ) from an original,
single reservoir to a newer dual reservoir a few years ago. Now it's time to
replace the master cylinder.
This time I'd like to replace it with a master cylinder with a smaller piston
diameter than my current 1" diameter, to help tone down the tendency of the
booster from that era to put me thru the windshield when I brake.
Is there a dual reservoir master with a smaller, perhaps 15/16" or less
diameter piston, that would bolt on to my booster? If so, what year, make, model
master cylinder should I ask my parts store for? Keep in mind, I have drum
brakes front and back, and they must stay that way for now.
All help will be greatly appreciated.
Paul

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
caacVmdb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.