Re: old magazines-

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
caacVmdb7yoMza/PermissionData

The place is caled Grafitti Alley, they are a speed/resto shop, so car
nuts just bring these in and sell them to him to sell. I think he only
pays .10 cents an issue and sells them at 50cents each or 3 for 1.00.
    Grafitti Alley, 675 River rd, Eugene Oregon, 97404
      phone:541-689-7334
    The ones from the 60s are hardest to find, tons of ones from the
    70s, 80s and 90s.Never seen any from the 50s tho', that would be
    real cool.
    The stock is pretty darn big tho, probably  a  15-20 foot long row
    if you bookended them, and the stock is always turning over.
   Problem is I go in to buy a few and come out three hours later and
   the afternoon is shot, just sitting there looking thru them all.
   Great fun!
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Free Thanksgiving recipes for you