Att'n West Coast Clubhouse Members

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
caacVmdb7yoMza/PermissionData

Hi all,

I debated if I should send this mail along, but I know several Clubhouse
members have later model Dodges: i.e., '66-'72. If that's you, below is
a chance to pick up some DChrysler cash and use the coins to play with
some *real* Mopars of the '62 to '65 variety. ;-)

Just kidding, '66-'72 Mopars are cool. But I don't know what brain cell
DChrysler discharged to pull out only the '66-72 years. A Max Wedge car
always draws a crowd and certainly would fit in such a photo shoot. And
also remember the "Little Ol Lady From Pasadena" Dodge would be a good
California tie-in. Oh well, my dos pennies.

Gary H.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"My name is Mike Bellis with Mopar Alley. DaimlerChrysler has asked me
to find Dodge Vehicles 66-72 that would like to appear at the
International Auto Show in Los Angeles.  DaimlerChrysler will debut the
new Viper SRT-10 and Magnum SRT-8. This is different from the Hemi event
I helped  with in Oct. We  still need to find a Charger, Coronet R/T,
Challenger, Daytona and a full custom  Dodge (skunk works, any model). A
certificate of appreciation from  DaimlerChrysler will be given to all
attendees as well as a check for $200.00  just for attending. The event
will take place on Jan. 5, 2005 from 6:00 PM  until approx. 11:00PM. The
event is designed as a roof top party. It will be  held at the top of a
parking garage in downtown LA. Space is very limited, only  7 vintage
Dodge cars will fit. Owners will be considered honored guests and will
be asked to hang out to
answer any questions about your car. These cars DO NOT  need to be Hemi
cars. They must be very presentable as over 200 reporters and
DaimlerChrysler executives will be in attendance. If you know of anyone
who  would like to attend please contact me. Please forward this message
to other  Mopar enthusiasts. Thanks, Mike Bellis,
Mopar Alley,  510-719-5519 e-mail editor@moparalley  or
kg6dxn@xxxxxxx"

[AD removed for archives]
4 Free Low-Fat recipes