From: HoustonDB@xxxxxxx [mailto:HoustonDB@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 11:33 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Poly 318 steel shim head gasket??

Hi all,
  Does anyone know if the steel shim head gaskets are still available  for
the Poly 318?  I know Mr Gasket lists a shim gasket for the 318.   But I
don't
think the head gaskets cross over between the LA and Poly.  Any  help would
be
appreciated.

Houston
'64 Belvedere

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
caacVmkb7yoMzf/LeadClick

----

b7yoMz.