From: Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 727 guru needed
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 21:03:04 -0600

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay! Click now!
caaa9eYb6eGsBa/TopOffers
The input shaft is different.
I want to say there is a flat on one side of the end of the shaft.I can't remember.
Someone out there may want to refresh my memory.
There is also an electrical connection other than the neutral switch.
I can't remember where.
Someone jog my memory.

Jimmy

Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx wrote:

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
caaa9eYb7QKt5a/TopOffers

I have a 78 727 that I want to use. It came out of a Fury cop car. I'm reading that in 1978 Mopar went to lock up converters. I am using a Dynamic 11" race converter (non lock up). I have 2 questions. How can I tell if this is a lock up transmission and, can I make this a non lock up trans by just switching the converter? I don't have the original converter. I have 2 other BB 727's, a slipping 1966 and an unknown year. I plan to rebuild whichever trans I end up using, I just thought the 78 would be better/stronger as it has 60 k miles and was out of a cop car. Joe

----

----

[AD removed for archives]
Win a Lexus RX330! Class and beauty rolled up in an SUV! Drive your family this winter in style. Make it yours! Click below and sign up now!
caacVl3b7yoMzf/Vente

----

b7yoMz.