Re: compressors/was sandblasting

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Holy Bible for FREE!
caacTFub7yoMza/PermissionData

Sorry to hear that Joe. maybe sears would take it back.
   I had the day off so i researched at the public library and made some
   phone calls about compressors.
   I decided on overkill. I went to Sears and got their 60 gallon  150
   psi, 7hp upright two stage 220 volt compressor. It seemed to be the
   best deal for the money i could find around town , I didnt want to be
   screaming and cussing in my garage some night. It set me back 464
   dollars.
   I decided against the oil free maintenance free motor and went with
   the old fashioned  change the oil , check the dipstick motor. The
   salesman had much more faith in that than teflon coatings in the
   maintenance free. He said if I wanted a long term investment , like
   something to last me  20 years, i should avoid the maintenance free.
   The downside is i have to wait until december 8 to get it. Darn!
   I should be able to do just about anything with this baby. i hope.
 PS- for anybody interested, two stage means the air gets compressed
 again, much faster recovery time and the ability to run for long
 periods of time.
     Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don?t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
caacSn6b7yoMzf/KnockOutDebt

----

b7yoMz.