From: Bschleic57@xxxxxxx [mailto:Bschleic57@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 11:19 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: slightly off topic... car trailers

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
caacQ4SbNQ3PPa/PermissionData

I cant seem to find anyone interested in renting a car trailer to pull
behind my full-size (chevy) pickup.  I am trying to transport a non-running
profect from Southern IL to my home in NJ.  U haul will rent you a trailer
IF you rent a truck from them.  equiptment rental guys are useless, etc.

[AD removed for archives]
**Attention Vioxx Users: Merck Knew About harmful effects** You
may be entitled to a cash settlement from Merck. No
Obligation- just answer this 60 second survey to find out.
caacTFybNQ3PPf/Penn Media

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
**Attention Vioxx Users: Merck Knew About harmful effects** You
may be entitled to a cash settlement from Merck. No
Obligation- just answer this 60 second survey to find out.
caacTFyb7yoMzf/Penn Media

----

b7yoMz.