New Swap Meet Listings

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacUaNb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse
members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Starting today I will post the listings here first, then upload the ads
to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk.  :)

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

FOR SALE: 1962 Chrysler Enforcer - Newport 4 door sedan, 361 V/8,
automatic push button trans, power steering, single tone original
factory paint job, cloth and vinyl interior, radio and heater, dog dish
hub caps, near 100% rust free original California car with the original
black California license plates continuously registered for the last 43
years. This car runs, drives and sounds great. If you have been looking
for a 1962 Chrysler Newport Enforcer to make a CHP Partol Car or other
state or city police car, then this is what you have been looking for.
This car is in incredible original condition for a 43 year old Chrysler.
Asking $12,500 and the car is in the San Francisco area. If your a
serious cash buyer call 650-348-8269 for the details. (November 28,
2004)

1962 Plymouth Savoy 2 door for sale due to health issues. 440
TorqueFlite. Fast.
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-jerrystrawberryd19392.html
has pictures, more details and e-mail contact info.  Phone 817 641 8660.
Car is in the Fort Worth Texas area. (November 28, 2004)

1964 Parts for sale-- I am parting out a 1964 Plymouth Fury ---  36,000
mile 4 door -- 1st item being offered is the complete dash, with good
dashpad. It is a very rare RADIO DELETE from a Fury.  All instruments
are in exceptional condition, all work - not sure if clock works.
Includes all under dash wiring up to the fire-wall connector (not
included is the push-buttons or shifter) other than that it's the whole
9 yards.  2nd item is the 1964 steering wheel (Fury)  no cracks.  You
can E-mail me for Pics at easymoparabc@xxxxxxxxxxxx  I do have a lot of
'62 to '65 parts. Thanks, Craig.
(western Pa.) (November 28, 2004)

WANTED

Wanted: 1964 Plymouth B Body complete front nose or whole vehicle for
parts. I purchased a restored Sport Fury that was involved in a front
end collision.  Please email photos to: cwpirchio@xxxxxxx --  Charlie's
Auto Collision, 671 Route 9 South,                    Tuckerton, NJ
08087, 609-296-4646 (November 28, 2004)

Wanted: 1965 Plymouth Belvedere I grille emblem (black/silver), 1965
Plymouth Belvedere II grille emblem (red/silver)  Contact:
Ledfut@xxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Win a Lexus RX330! Class and beauty rolled up in an SUV! Drive
your family this winter in style. Make it yours! Click below and
sign up now!
caacR6Ob7yoMzf/Vente

----

b7yoMz.