Re: NOS front bumper (long post)

[AD removed for archives]
**Attention Vioxx Users: Merck Knew About harmful effects** You
may be entitled to a cash settlement from Merck. No
Obligation- just answer this 60 second survey to find out.
caacTFyb7yoMza/Penn Media

They're in Tehachapi, CA. Phone number is -
866-441-7039 or:

www.musclecarbumpers.com

I noticed they're advertising in Mopar Collector's
Guide now at $225 with shipping.

   Gary

-
> Hey, Gary.
> Where in CA are these guys?
> Got a phone or web?
> Thanks.
> Paul

> Standard Time,
> gary-futrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Mike,
>
>   I'll chime in like everyone else. I wouldn't want
> NOS bumper that is already flaking. I don't know
> about
> the price of that bumper, but Auto Medic Supply in
> California has rechromed my front and rear bumpers
> on
> my 64 Fury for $200 each with new bolts and free
> shipping. What they did with my front bumper was
> amazing, when I gave it to them it was L shaped from
> the previous owner's Dukes of Hazzard's "fly through
> the ditch stunt"  with my Fury. They look great and
> they also did the front one on my Challenger.
>
>    Gary

[AD removed for archives]
Stock car lovers - get a FREE gift here!
caacSnKb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.