To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2004 1:46 PM
Subject: Pitman and Idler arms !

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now caacQ4SbNYX9Xa/PermissionData -------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi USA!Interchange between early-B and early-A:Obviously outer and inner
tierods are the same(?)what I know and also steering box because I use a
police-Valiant quicker ratio gearbox in my polara-64,but what about
centerlink,Idler-,and pitman arm ? Just asking because heard a bad noise
right side front and could see my idler arm moving more than
necessary,and using my Valiant daily to work.Thanks from Glenn,Sweden.

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Holy Bible for FREE!
caacTFubNYX9Xf/PermissionData

----

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
caacQ4Sb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.