4-speeds (was No Subject)

[AD removed for archives]
Stock car lovers - get a FREE gift here!
caacSnKb7yoMza/PermissionData

See http://www.autohobbydigest.com/a-4spd.html for an overview of
Chrysler A-833 4 speeds.

Check with Passion and Brewers for parts.
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restore2003.html has their contact
info.

Gary H.
p.s. good deal on the parts purchase!

BRIAN RICHEL wrote:
I just bouht a 4spd. it has a alum case with a cast iron tale. can you
guys tell me what year they started with the alum case. I cant imagine
putting a lot of horse in front of it. also the bearing retainer is
5.125, which I believe means it is an overdrive(not sure though). I have
another 4spd all cast iron that im going to build it is from 71. will
all the overdrive guts fit in a 71 cast? and were the overdrives 4+1
gears or 3+1 gears? was the overdrive considered a 5th gear? is there
somewhere I can get info about a 4spd and all the interchangable parts?
                             p.s. have to brag...   bought the overdrive
4spd ,2 hurst shifters and a bellhousing for 50.00 (I couldn't believe
it).

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacUaNb7yoMzf/OmahaSteaks

----

b7yoMz.