From: "Gary Futrell" <gary-futrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 9:36 PM
Subject: Re: Barking brake cable and route 101

[AD removed for archives]
Stock car lovers - get a FREE gift here!
caacSnKb6G6Rca/PermissionData

I don't know about the parking cable length, although
I would think they are the same.  The headliner bow
with the clamps on each end fits at the back of the
car. Those clamps fit on each side behind the sail
panel. The rest of the bows just fit in a slot on each
side of the roof. You're right about the music ," 60's
surf music" is great for wrenching. I had a great
chance at two 63 Plymouth's this last week and passed
on them. Just couldn't pull the trigger until I get
the Savoy done. Probably won't find a better deal
though.

   Gary

-
> Hi
> My project is moving slowly, slowly forward. Instead
> of always fixing with the car there is other things
> that is fun to do and that could be  listening on
> oldies music. At the moment, it´s surf and hot rod
> music that I´m playing on the record player. The
> best record for us 1963 lovers must be The Super
> Stocks, LP record "Surf Route 101" with the Plymouth
> on the cover. Are you guys listening on these oldies
> or ?
> No to my question, Does anyone knows whats the
> different is beetween the parking brake cable from a
> 1963 Plymouth compared to a 1965 Dodge Coronet. I
> mean the middle parking brake cable and could guess
> that the different is in the length, but I´m not
> sure. If it´s so does anyon knows how big is the
> difference? I also asked a another difficult
> question some week ago. How are the headliner bows
> mounted into the inside of the car. I have the
> headliner bows, but on one of them is there a small
> clamp? monted at teh ends but only on this one.
> Shouldn´t it be so on all of them ? I belive that
> it´s difficult to understand what I mean, but....
> Best regards,
> Thomas

[AD removed for archives]
Free recipes to get you in shape
caacQ4Ob6G6Rcf/PermissionData

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
**Attention Vioxx Users: Merck Knew About harmful effects** You
may be entitled to a cash settlement from Merck. No
Obligation- just answer this 60 second survey to find out.
caacTFyb7yoMzf/Penn Media

----

b7yoMz.