From: Jason Chance <j23@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 13:51:32 -0700

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
caacQ4SbWhUHTa/PermissionData

If your steering box is part # 2267160 than it should be just the standard factory manual box used on plymouths from 62-63.
You will need the V-8 crossmember and larger torsion bars (i'm sure you already knew this though). The 23 spline should be fine. As far as auto being better, that is entirely a personal taste issue...
Which 426w do you have, the 11:1 or the 13.5:1?
Just curious(jealous)...

Jason

I have a 63 belvedere inline 6, 3 on the tree. I wanted to know what kind of steering gear box this would have? car has no power brakes,steering,or air. the gear box is kind of bullitt shaped. I bought the car from an old man out of his barn It is very and all original, int is quite nice. A couple years ago I fell into a 63 426w motor and wanted to throw it in the car for a nice toy. Can anyone think of any prob I might run into shoving this motor in there. Bracing or stab may be an issue, the motor has 650-700hp. Also just how much horse was a 23 spline 4spd ment to handle? I'm sure it was no where near that. Anyone know where I could find some heavier guts (18 spline maybe) or do you guys think auto would be better? I can go either way I have the parts to make both work.

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
caacQ4SbN9AKhf/PermissionData

----

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Amazing Diet Patch The fastest - Easiest way to lose weight! Try it now FREE! caacOlIbWhUHTf/MyDietPatches -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

[AD removed for archives]
We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%. Don?t file bankruptcy. Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take control of your situation. 100% FREE Consultation.
caacSn6b7yoMzf/KnockOutDebt

----

b7yoMz.