Re: a to b body st.box ??

[AD removed for archives]
Free recipes to get you in shape
caacQ4Ob7yoMza/PermissionData

Neal,

According to my interchange book, it lists the manual box on the Belvedere series as being able to swap with the polara. For some reason it does not have a listing for the 65 Barracuda. So if the Belvedere series is the same as the Barracuda as far as boxes go it should work. It lists part number 2267566 24:1 ratio, and the 2267707 16:1 ratio as fitting the following cars:
Dart 64-65
Plymouth 64
Dodge 64 EXCEPT 880 series
Dodge 65 Coronet series
Plymouth 65 Belvedere series
Valiant 64-65

Not sure if this helps, but I thought I would throw it out there,
Jason