My Mopar Summer

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
caacOlPb7yoMza/LeadClick

    Hi Guys,

    I'm sure glad to be back on the list. I thought I'd share some of my Mopar Summer activities. I'm a member of the WPC Club and we had the Nationals here in Omaha this July. It went very well with about 150 plus cars. Our 62-65's had a fair share in attendance. I placed 3rd, out of 4' in my class with my '64 Polara 4 door, poly, PB auto.

    Then in Sept. I went to another small Mopar meet at the local dragstrip. The attendance was poor, due to lack of advertising and threatening weather, so I asked if there was time for me to make a few "baseline" passes. I paid my $10 and made four runs. I'm sure you'll be amazed that I turned a 12.20et.  Did I mention it was 1/8th mile and the speed was 56mph. It is bone stock except the disc brakes and front end components. I haven't even tuned it up for three years and the carb, 2bl, is trash. The good thing is that it'll be easy to improve on that et!!! Probably just putting more air in the tires will help. New sparkplugs might even change my class. We'll see what goes on next Summer.

    Rich Kinsley '64 polara 4 door

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacOlIb7yoMzf/MyDietPatches