Inside rear view mirror

[AD removed for archives]
Go on a Cruise for Free!
caacOlEb7yoMza/PermissionData

Could someone tell me what is the correct finish for the mount for the
rear view mirror on a '64 Belvedere?  Mine is painted argent.  I
recently saw one on eBay for a '64 Fury and it was chromed.  I just
stripped the paint from mine, thinking I would have it chromed, and I
found 3 layers of paint, but no evidence of chrome.  Were the Savoys &
Belvederes painted, and the Furys chromed?  Thanks in advance for your
help...Brian

'64 Belvedere
Woodstock, IL.

[AD removed for archives]