New Swap Meet Listings

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacOlKb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

Hi all,

Below are the latest swap meet listings on the '62 to '65 Swap Meet.

Enjoy!

Thanks,
Gary H.

~~~~~~~

WANTED

Wanted: one set of quarter glass for a 1963 B-Body 2dr ht and the upper
roof rail trim that seals glass to body. Len  (618) 978-2413. (November
3, 2004)

1963 Parts wanted, I need a good dash pad for a 1963 Plymouth Savoy.
Also need  good clear quarter glass. Thanks. Contact Dave at:
clone330@xxxxxxx or phone  330-498-9980 (November 3, 2004)

Car wanted: Looking for a 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury for sale in the North
Carolina area. I don't have time for a lot of repairs so I want to buy
one that is ready to roll. I'm looking for a cruiser and eye-turner, as
close to original as possible. scott.brooks@xxxxxxx
(November 3, 2004)

Wanted:  4bbl carb/tranny linkage for a Commando 273 to fit my 1965
Plymouth. Len  (618) 978-2413 (November 3, 2004)

Wanted: body and trim parts and  A990 parts for 1965 Plymouth Belvederte
2dr post  -- JOliverio123@xxxxxxx (November 4, 2004)

Wanted to Trade a 1966 hood & drivers side fender from a Barracuda . For
a 65 hood & drivers side fender w/ headlite bucket & trim looking to buy
 front & rear bumpers also.  RollenThunder@xxxxxxxxxxxx (November 4,
2004)

FOR SALE

1962 NOS Plymouth Parts for sale: Fury 4 door / Wagon: trim parts
including (2) 2419-667 and (2)2419-668 front and rear door sill plates,
never used, tags still attached, some minor storage scuffs and bends on
these thin aluminum pieces but Zero wear; also Beautiful, still wrapped
and complete 2421-935 "Moulding Pkg"
looks like the complete beltline trim set, includes 2421-915 and 916 L
and R front doors, 2421-688 and 689 L and R fender tops, 2421-684 and
685 L and R rear quarters, 2421-931 and 932 L and R rear doors, also a
small unmarked envelope containing the nuts and washers;  all "late
type" pieces; all still wrapped in "Mopar" brown paper, great shape, pix
available. Please double-check these part #'s are what you need since I
referred to Dawson's catalog to identify the year and model.   David @
detobias@xxxxxxx or 906-370-9472 (November 3, 2004)

For Sale: 1964 Dodge Dart 270 convertable.  272 2bbl pushbutton auto,
power top. Car is complete, but partially disassembled for restoration.
Many extra parts including brand new convertable top and carpet set, and
an aftermarket A/C unit.  Located in the Chicago, Il area.  email me at
tony@xxxxxxxxxx for pictures.  $800 (November 4, 2004)

1964 Dodge Polara 500 2 door hardtop for sale, gold/gold, 63K miles. Car
needs restoration. Originally a 318 Poly air conditioned car with posi
rear end. (A/c system seems complete.) I removed the motor and trans. I
have a 1964 426 Street Wedge block, crank and pistons for the car as
well as a 65 727 trans. with trans brake. Floors have been installed.
Headliner very good, seats very good with exception of driver's bucket
which has a tear, door panels very good. Needs carpet. Some body work
needed (quarters; lower front fenders). $3500 Car is in central
Kentucky. I can email pics.  shuntich@xxxxxxx  (859) 582-7656  (November
3, 2004)

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
caacOlPb7yoMzf/LeadClick

----

b7yoMz.