Re: Mopar Electronic Module

[AD removed for archives]
Your Neighbors will envy your Garden when you get 100 bulbs on us
caacOlwb7yoMza/PermissionData

sometimes the clear stuff poured into the back will shrink letting water or humidity in causing erratic behaviour / you may be able to dry it out with a hairdryer ,test it on the car to see if work s then remove again and seal with caulking / worked for me on a dodge van that would leave me stranded on wet days