Re: propane/natural gas

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacL7Jb7yoMza/MyDietPatches

Jimmy's correct.  Natural gas has 1012 btu/cubic feet
compared to propane at 2516 btu/cubic feet.  Just
comparing btu's per gallon - propane has 91.690,
gasoline has 110,250, and diesel has 142,800. If
anyone's ever had a dual fuel pickup truck with
gasoline and propane, when you switch to propane, it's
a dog, but when propane was cheap, that was the way to
go.

   Gary

--------

> Propane and natural gas cannot make the power that
> gasoline makes.
> It burns cleaner, but can't make the same power.
>
> Jimmy
>
> Robert neal zimmerman wrote:
>

> >  For all u engine wizards whats the power
> potential of propane or
> >  natural gas. I was reading a little blurb the
> other day about this
> >  guys twin turbo propane   Chevy Small block
> powered duece coupe. it
> >  was just a teaset tho', didnt really talk much
> about the motor. I
> >  wanted to see some numbers.
> >   How much power can u get and how do they convert
> it?
> >   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Get 4 Free low-fat, low-carb recipes