Re: Classic Mopars In Movies

[AD removed for archives]
4 Free Low-Fat recipes
caacLQdb7yoMza/PermissionData

most awful mopar movies....

tommy boy....when the jerks destroy the sat or gtx 66 or 67..you deserve to die young after doing that...

dirty mary crazy larry....stupid movie ...hey its a train...jerk it right and miss it....oops......

the dennis weaver movie with the tanker truck....oil light flashing...smoking....runs for another half hour.....
wish my 82 slant six van with my son driving would have been so lucky.....

the drag movie someone mentioned with robert culp in it...a car (66?)..with a hemi...put it in a willys...blown up...
stole another hemi from an amc police car.....

not an awful movie but to see them trash that red convertible and at the time I had a ford convertible like Phil
Silvers steals fron Don Knotts...and then crashes it...this of course was mad mad world.......

also the mannix series.....anybody could catch him and run his barracuda off the road....it could be a six
cylinder falcon...off the road he would go.....

natural born psychopathic killers....a convertible dodge muscle car would have stood out like a blazing flare
even in 1970's....but i guess oliver stone's hot sheets leave as much to be desired as truth in his movies.

the second vanishing point....even a worse plot than the first (how the heck is that possible)....then he dings his oil pan...needs
another (and is tracked by the cops keeping trank of hemi oil pan sales at junk yards) and is happy with a small block oil pan
.....cheeesssseeeee.

and finally...even the movie bullit....after bullit went off the road missing the motorcycle (driven by the same guy driving the charger)
it takes two seconds and a couple double clutches to catch back really fast....and the charger with the self replacing wheel cover
option...is run off the road about 100 yards behind the gas station....causing it to explode.

the final mopar movie that was pretty awful...was the haunted concept car that came back to avenge a wrongfull death. don't
remember the title, shot in arizona, great cavecreek area shots.

rob lipinski

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your tickets to Universal Orlando now
caacJzlb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.