From: Mike O. [mailto:moparqman@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 12:52 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: repro gas tanks

I've got to drop the gas tank in my '65 Coronet to mount exhaust
brackets,
and I figured I'd do something about the tank while it's out. The tank
has
a pinhole leak somewhere on top. I may have the tank repaired locally if

it's not bad, but I was looking at repro tanks too. The Paddock has them
in
15 gal capacity. As I understand it, '65 Coronet (non wagon) had 19 gal
tanks. Anyone used the Paddock tank and know if it will mount in place
with
the original strap? Does anyone offer a stock size 19gal tank?
Thanks
Mike O
'65 Coronet 500
'73 Fury III