From: Greg Olsen [mailto:FFGREG32@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 8:56 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 65 Sport Fury trunk mount script

[AD removed for archives]
4 Free Low-Fat recipes
caacLQdbV82soa/PermissionData

Hi, I just received a "SportFury" chrome script for the trunk of my 65 Sport
Fury. It has three rectangular indentations as if it was at one time painted
red, white & blue like several other emblems on the car. Anyone have a way
reproduce the colors on this? How does one match the three colors for
accuracy?
Thanks in advance, Greg
1965 Sport Fury 383 4-speed

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your tickets to Universal Orlando now
caacJzlbV82sof/PermissionData

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]