Re: Classic Mopars in Movies

[AD removed for archives]
4 Free Low-Fat recipes
caacLQdb7yoMza/PermissionData

In the movie,"You Only Live Twice",there is a scene with a beautiful 64 Polara 4 dr ht as a getaway car.

wally breer <wbreer@xxxxxxx> wrote:[AD removed for archives]
Claim your tickets to Universal Orlando now
caacJzlb7B6Msa/PermissionData

Hi
The original "Gone in 60 seconds" has a pile of Mopar cop cars.
"Blues Brothers" (Royal Monaco carnage).
"Operation Petticoat " right at the end there are two Fifties Chrysler
prods.
"Mad Mad Mad Mad" world has a mess of early "B" bodies (62's).
The "Lively set" features the Chrysler Turbine car.
The Television series "Crime Story" used a '57 Chrysler 300 ragtop.
The T.J.Hooker series used Monaco squads.
The movie" Black Sheep " with Chris Farley and David Spade used a Belvedere
ragtop.
The Old Adam 12 series used Mopar Squads along with a sprinkling of Rambler
Ambassadors.
Then there was the "Flim Flam Man" with George C. Scott , where they torture
a beautiful
'66 Valiant Rag Top , a '66 Monaco and a '66 Coronet squad.
This is reaching a bit but the T.V, series "Rescue 8" used a Dodge Truck
rescue conversion.
You really had me scratching my head....now I have finger tips full of
slivers!

Regards
Wally