Fall Fling

[AD removed for archives]
Is America Safe? Give your opinion on Homeland Security and enter to win!
caacHM9b7yoMza/PermissionData

Is anyone going to the Mopar Fall Fling this week end? and are you guys meeting by the central
restroom structure again? I'm always lost in the swapmeet section and have missed past
opportunities to meet people from the list.
One thing for sure is if Larry Coleman has a spot in the swap, as usual, I'll be there. He has an amazing
amount of parts for 62-65 Mopars and mostly the 62 stuff! Once I've found his space, I'll be there for
over an hour ogling over all the stuff trying to figuor out what to get and will come back later and rumage
some more, because it's just a rare find for 62 Dodge stuff in the rest of the swap meet...
anyway hope to see someone from the list there? I'll have some decals I made on the computer to give away,
like the Poly head decals and some other misc. Mopar related designs. and of coarse my 62 wagon, which
is no show stopper by any means, but one of the few examples of the 62 Dodge wagon that I have seen at
these Flings since I've been going. Once there were two other wagons that were emaculate restoration, one with
a 440 and the other with a Hemi that was customized into a two door, sweet...(o:

Schuyler

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacHOXb7yoMzf/OmahaSteaks

----

b7yoMz.