RE: getting sick of the car world

[AD removed for archives]
Give your opinion on Abortion and Win!
caacHMZb7yoMza/PermissionData

> Neil,
> I thought you were telling us about some good deals that you got not too
> long ago?  Seems I remember being jealous of the deal you got on your
> Charger.
> Regards,
> Ken
>   Yes, maybe your all right, i just got a little hot yesterday dealing with these two con artists trying their best to give me a good reaming. it felt good to just walk away.
   The whole car thing is a bit like a self cleaning oven- the over
   hyped and over priced cars I personally get sick of seeing. i used to
   have a 71 cuda and now I cant stand those cars as every mopar mag has
   to have an E body in it. the e body has become the 67-69 camaro of
   the Mopar world, ( i'm sure i'll pay for that crack).  So the over
   looked oddballs are more interesting to me anyway.Its just listening
   to all this Galen Govier, 1 of 13, 45,000 dollar starting bid  stuff
   that makes me feel a little less than the big boys.
   I guess I'll just keep on keepin on and be grateful for what i got.
   As long as i am doing it for my own fun and personal enjoyment and
   sense of pride at a job well done, and forget the big dollar world,
   I've won!!!
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]
AMDEdge offers tech tips, news & info to keep you on the leading
edge of PC performance with AMD64 technology.  Join AMDEdge free
NOW for members-only content, promos & updates!
caacKfyb7yoMzf/AMDEdge

----

b7yoMz.