Re: getting sick of the car world

[AD removed for archives]
Click here for your Golden Tee CD ROM
caacJzob7yoMza/PermissionData

When you're bottom feeding you will be looking at mostly junk.  Sellers of junk usually don't have much and like to think that what they have is gold, at least in their world.  Plan on spending more money and you can expect to see nicer cars.  Step up your cash and you can step up your expectations.  I used to be there and believe me, it is more fun if you spend more.  It's amazing how much more you can get with just a few bucks more.  And, it's all relative, the more you spend, the nicer the car, the more it's worth, the more fun you will have, the more you can sell it for!  Good Luck...;) Eric

QUOTE:
"i am getting a bit sick of this whole ebay/collectors car/ rare car/numbers matching crap. I went to look at a 66 coronet 440 two door hardtop today. the thing was a piece of crap once u got up close, serious Oregon rain  rust in the quarters, trunk , and window troughs. he tried to tell me that his
 brother had seen one just like it on Ebay for 17,000 dollars, like i was going to jump at it. When i pulled out my decoder book and we found out it was an original 361 car he started backpeddling.
  Then i went over to see an advertised 1973 challenger  for 2500 dollars. i figured for that price it had to be a nightmare- It was.  This car had serious rust, back east salt road kind of rust. No floor
  in the trunk left. a piece of bent up tin screwed in to the old remnant. the rear frames were so rotted out that the rear shackle on the passenger side leaf was really only supported by the bent up quarter panel and what remained of the trunk floor. You couldnt pay me to take that thing over 45 mph, looked like the whole rear axle could drop out on a good bump. The thing looked like it was completely made of bondo. The interior was fake zebra skin. almost all the glass was cracked. The guy acted pi***** off when i walked
  away, telling me where else are u going to find a 340 challenger for that cheap. I resisted the urge to get mouthy. The poor bastard had paid 3500 for the piece of crap.
  another guy a couple months ago tried to sell me a busted  440 for 700 dollars all because it was  67 year engine.
 I cant wait till the bottom falls out of the muscle car market.
  Sorry for venting guys, days like this makes me want to become a weightlifter or a stamp collector or something.
  Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon"

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your companion air fare now!
caacJzhb7yoMzf/PermissionData