RE: trans kit

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacHOUb7yoMza/MyDietPatches

I used the B&M kit in a 700R4 v8 S-10 I did a couple years ago. It had
street/strip instructions, I used the strip. Almost bounced my head off
the rear window on a 1-2 shift. Was a little harsh at 7:00am on the way
to work and still half asleep. I ended up putting a larger spacer back
in to basically set it up like the street version, which still barked
the tires on a shift, but kept me from having to replace the back
window.
Jeff