trans parts/ coronet for sale...

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacHOXb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

a local(cincinnati, Ohio) friend has a 69 4 door coronet 318 car for sale running driver $800 or even less. Bought it for his wife and she decided she didn't want it (him or the car) and he wants to get rid of it quick as she has already left... anyone intrested let me know. I think it is a 440 model with AC and power steering. I'll get the specifics and reply if intrested.

http://stores.ebay.com/TFlite-Pattys-Shop-Mart_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQdptZ0QQpZ2QQsclZallQQsotimedisplayZ2QQtZkm

i got this adress from an ebay store. it is almost all 62-65 mopar trans stuff with some later model stuff as well. I was interested in the 62-65 govenor kit. it is the 5600 kit with weight and spring and clips. I was wondering what other steps they make? i know there is a 6000rpm unit as well but is there a lower one? or would this be good for a 440? there is also a part throttle kit for the 62-65 trans as well and a front input shaft swap kit for the newer TQconverters.

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! hthttp://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

[AD removed for archives]
Want to go on a Cruise for Free?
caacIqOb7yoMzf/PermissionData