Re: 1965 Dart Station Wagon

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your companion air fare now!
caacJzhb7yoMza/PermissionData

How about a set of 15 inch 10 spoke aluminum wheels off an 83 Dodge Mirada? With low profile tires of course. Got to use what I have laying around.
Don

These are great looking cars and would look nice lowered with huge wheels,fat low profile tires. Wait ,I changed my mind, would look better with widened stock wheels and dog dish hub caps.Is it true that the Dart wagons rear wheel wells have larger openings as compared to the passenger cars??? You will need this when hauling bales of hay or gravel!! Good luck on your project, I am quite jealous, Stan in Montana

[AD removed for archives]
Click here for your Golden Tee CD ROM
caacJzob7yoMzf/PermissionData

----