RE: bushing rods for floating pins.

[AD removed for archives]
Click here for your Golden Tee CD ROM
caacJzob7yoMza/PermissionData

Well I have never done it that way, but I have bushed stock rods with
no issues at all with stock size pins. Of course you have to drill and
oiling hole.

Common sense would dictate that if you were going to use a smaller
pin size, and you can bush a stock rod with no issues, that the smaller
pin bushing would take less material from the rod and maintain strength
beyond the stock size. I would have no issue with doing it.

Earl

The pins are not 1.094 I think they are .990 pins.

can stock rods be bushed for these?

streetwedg

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch