Re: bushing rods for floating pins.

[AD removed for archives]
Click here for your Golden Tee CD ROM
caacJzob7yoMza/PermissionData

the truth is you can probably use those pins in a pressed or floating manner
(if the pins are 1.094). when using pressed pins with a piston designed for
floaters be careful not to distort the lock groove on the piston during
installation on the rod.  i've floated stock rods with 1.094 pins. some people don't
recommend it. for me the jury is out on how safe it is. if you want floating
pins there are some h-beam rods out there for a little more money than
rebuilding ( new bolts, sizing, and bushings) old rods.

[AD removed for archives]
Give your opinion on Abortion and Win!
caacHMZb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----