RE: I found some cars for sale, here's the list

RE: I found some cars for sale, here's the list

[AD removed for archives]
Is Gay Marriage a Civil Rights Issue? Click here and win.
caacHM3b7yoMza/PermissionData

You guys are so lucky.  There's nothing up here to see or hike through.
All the boneyards, well most, are gone.  The old days of a car by the road
are gone.
The occasional parked rust bucket is a hemi-maxwedge-A990 candidate and
priced accordingly.

Tom Duross

On a side note, the convertible is running.  The move must have stirred up
sediment in the tank.
The clear filter is now in and still clean, engine runs smooth.  Going for a
drive before the game starts this afternoon.  I wish it wasn't the end of
the season, I have to put her away soon.  New tank this winter.
Go Red Sox