second salute to the 65 Dodge Coronet

[AD removed for archives]
Save money and get healthy
caacHMMb7yoMza/PermissionData

 Geez guys, i am a sicko, ever since i saw that 65 coronet a couple
 weeks ago, i cant get them out of my head. i love the 64 polara i have,
 but damn those 65's are nice looking too. i think I am subconciously
 shopping for one, c'mon group talk me out of it (LOL).
   I think we need to start an annex support group for us, to talk each
   other out of ideas beyond our economic or available time limits.
   My problem is i just want a museum of every58-74  Mopar ever made in
   a giant building behind my house. I just love 'em. My friends think i
   am nuts.  I hear Bill gates hands out money, i wonder if he likes
   Mopars?
   Just havin' fun guys, feelin playful.
 P.S.-  Found a  blue 66 Coronet 2 door hdtp. for sale  the other day
 too but thats  out of the scope of this group, sorry.
    Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Is Unemployment on the rise? Answer and Win!
caacHNhb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.