From: "Cam Cutler" <c.cutler@xxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 6:37 PM
Subject: 65 426W Chrome air cleaner

[AD removed for archives]
Save money and get healthy
caacHMMbUYx2xa/PermissionData

For those of you who have the 426W in 64 or 65 could you please tell me
why some of the air cleaners had the nipple on the side that went to the
breather on the valve cover and some didn't. If it was for emissions,
would the car I have, which was ordered in Seattle and came from the
Lynch Road plant have the nipple??? I am trying to restore this as
original and I don't know which one is right. Some time ago I also
purchased a 65 4 speed transmission crossmember supposedly, from a 65
Satellite, on Ebay, only to find out it is does not fit. The cross
member I took out which was with the auto is roughly 16" in length the
new one is 21" , the 2 closest mounting holes are 8 1/2' apart the same
on the new one but the outboard holes are way out, I assume this is for
a C body. If someone has a crossmember to sell or trade or if someone
can send me a picture of the correct one it would be very much
appreciated. thanks very much in advance. My email c.cutler@xxxxxxx
      Cam Cutler / Penticton BC / Canada
      65 Satellite 426W 4speed
      66 Charger 383 4Barrel
      69 Coronet R/T

[AD removed for archives]
Are Americans getting fat? Give us your opinion and win.
caacHM7bUYx2xf/PermissionData

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Is America Safe? Give your opinion on Homeland Security and enter
to win!
caacHM9b7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.