From: "vonhench" <vonhench@xxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: 440 Headers

[AD removed for archives]
4 Free Low-Fat recipes
caacG3vb6RCpAa/PermissionData

Ken You really have my curiosity up. What year, make and model car is these
going into. A nd what Hooker number are you going to use?
The reason I'm asking is that I have struggled mightily to install a set of
hooker 1 7/8" Headers (5903) and they aint gunna fit, unless I move a couple
of additional tubes.
I've finally settled on Doug's Headers Model D452 2" tubes w/ 3.5" collector
lists for $591 on their site, but bought them from Bob Mazzolini for $495
(freight additional in both cases)
www.dougsheaders.com

VonHench