Re: Car is finally on the road!

[AD removed for archives]
Do you live vicariously through Reality TV? Let us know and win!
caacDv1b7yoMza/PermissionData

Bill,

Congrats.  You're right about not seeing too many Max Wedges.  The
first show of the year in my neighborhood (Smithtown, Long Island), is
the 'Blessing of the Cars' show, priest and all.  I was there early
and on my way out, when I heard a rumble in the distance that made me
turn around to find out what it was.  Turned out to be a guy coming in
with a jet black '63 Max Wedge.  He was driving slow looking for a
spot and was like the 'Pied Piper of Hamlin' with 15 in-the-know rats
following him to wherever he parked.  One guy was walking behind bent
over behind the car holding his cell phone down by one of the
exhausts.  After the car had parked and we were done oggleing, I asked
the guy who was on the other the end of cell phone.  He said he wanted
his wife to hear what a real car sounds like.  I asked what she
thought.  He said she thought it sounded like it needed a tune up.

- Jim

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 01:20:07 +0000, Max Wedge Gene <elukow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [AD removed for archives]
> Is America Safe? Give your opinion on Homeland Security and enter
> to win!
> caacERTbNWo3ua/PermissionData
>
> WC43613@xxxxxxx wrote:
> > Terrific, glad to hear the good news. There can never be too many Max
> > Wedge Cars.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Max Wedge Gene >
> > After a year of blood, sweat, tears and a lot of frustrations, not to
> > mention the amount of money I have put into my 64 Sport Fury Max-Wedge
> > clone,  she's
> > on the road. Don't have many mile on her just yet but at least she's
> > road
> > worthy.
> > I took her to the first car show last Sunday. Had a lot of lookers and a
> >  lot
> > of head nodding. Even one of the Judges made a comment about not seeing
> > many
> > of these around here. Had fun, and I was the only Max-Wedge car there.
> > I'll be going to another car show tonight at the local Kroger store and
> > one
> > more on October 3rd at a local Dodge dealer that is all Mopars.
> > I'll be sending Gary H. some pictures of the car to post on our site as
> > soon
> > as I can.
> >
> > Thanks to all for any information you may have given me during this
> > build
> > and to a few I have bought parts from.
> >
> > Thank God,
> > Bill C.

> Max Wedge Gene
>
> [AD removed for archives]
> Race to Claim your FREE Stock Car Racing Gift!
> caacERRbNWo3uf/PermissionData

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Give your opinion on Abortion and Win!
caacERNb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----