RE: Rear springs

[AD removed for archives]
Race to Claim your FREE Stock Car Racing Gift!
caacERRb7yoMza/PermissionData

why don't you guys order SS springs?

B Buck <bbuck9750@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:[AD removed for archives]
Do you live vicariously through Reality TV? Let us know and win!
caacDv1b5qRHYa/PermissionData

I would also be interested in the shop name, since I am only a couple hours
from St. Louis.

Buck (Brian)
'62 Savoy

>From: Brian Schlump
>To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Rear springs
>Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 01:02:06 +0000
>
>[AD removed for archives]
>Is America Safe? Give your opinion on Homeland Security and enter
>to win!
>caacERTb7IeFNa/PermissionData
>

>I have been trying to do a search of previous discussions about rear
>springs. I'm looking for a shop in the St. Louis area that one of our
>members recommended. The Topica search function doesn't seem to be
>working right now. Does anyone remember the name of this shop? I'd
>like to have them build me a set of '64 Belvedere springs 21" from front
>to mounting point, but with extra leaves added like the later B body SS
>springs. Thanks for any help you can provide...Brian
>
>'64 Belvedere
>Woodstock, IL.
>
>[AD removed for archives]
>Should School Prayer be mandatory? Give us your opinion and win.
>caacDvTb7IeFNf/PermissionData
>
>----
>Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --
>directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and
>negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
>recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
>your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
>signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!
>
>'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
>http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.

[AD removed for archives]
Click here and walk away with your free Chevy collectible.
caacDvMb5qRHYf/PermissionData

----