From: stanley clinton [mailto:threecarb65@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 9:09 AM
To: mopar digest
Subject: RE: Funny story

[AD removed for archives]
Tired of annoying POP-Ups? Get a free Pop-up blocker here!
caacERPb7UyYca/PermissionData

Kevin don't take it hard,your neighbor is an idiot. Anyone who knows cars and the process to restore them will appreciate your work. This guy probably never had grease under his finger nails,or smashed fingers from dropping a tranny on them.I would go so far as to suggest that the only tools in his house belong to his wife,a set of tinker toy type tools with a tiny claw hammer,one pair of pliers,and 2 screwdrivers. Stan

[AD removed for archives]
Race to Claim your FREE Stock Car Racing Gift!
caacERRb7UyYcf/PermissionData

----

[AD removed for archives]
Do you love your country? Get a Free USA T SHIRT click here to
receive your gift.
caacDvPb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.