Welcome to 62 - 65 Mopar !

Welcome to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse!

You are now on the Topica Mail List Distribution List.

We are glad you joined the group of '62 to '65 Mopar fans in the discussion about these cool machines.

Please file the following important information:

If you join topica, you can choose to read the e-mails on their site, have the e-mails sent to you in a digest form (all daily messages combined into one e-mail), or have each e-mail go directly to your home mail program's hard drive storage.

It is up to you. You set the options.

IMPORTANT ADDRESSES:

To send a message to everyone, use this address:
1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx

If you ever need to unsubscribe for any reason,
using the e-mail address you are subscribed under, send an e-mail to this address: