From: "Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 10:46 PM
Subject: RE: headlight switch removal

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacBBFbUYx2xa/ChildrenInternational

Think "push button" and reach behind the switch itself. Depress the
button on the back of the switch.

Gary H.

Robert neal zimmerman wrote:
>   so how exactly are u supposed to remove the headlight switch from the
>   dash of a 64 polara?
>      There must be something I am  missing.
>      The wiper switch was simple, but theres no allen-headed jam nut on
>      the knob like on the wiper switch.
>   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oreegon

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacBBBbUYx2xf/MyDietPatches

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Click here and walk away with your free Chevy collectible.
caacDvMb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.