From: ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: good gauges
Date: Thu,  9 Sep 2004 22:43:34 +0000

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacBBFbV7tWJa/ChildrenInternational

Summit also carries guages with their own name on them, made by the
previously mentioned companies, I'm sure. I have their tach, oil
pressure and water temp guages in my 64 Polara. They were each a little
cheaper than the name brands and seem to work fine to me.
Jeff
Dave Casey wrote:

> You rmajor options are:
>
> AutoMeter
> Stewart Warner
> Smiths/VDO
>
> A little searching on the internet will tell you how much they cost.
> Mopar
> performance has some gauges of their own now too, but they're probably
> made
> by one of the above companies.
> AutoMeter is carried by Jegs and Summit, so you should be able to price
> those very quickly.
>
> Dave Casey

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacBBEbV7tWJf/OmahaSteaks

----

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Amazing Diet Patch The fastest - Easiest way to lose weight! Try it now FREE! caacBBBb7yoMzf/MyDietPatches -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

b7yoMz.