From: Tom Duross [mailto:tduross1@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 9:04 PM
To: sknickerbocker
Cc: 1962-1965 Mopar Mail List
Subject: RE: FW: test

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacBBEbNUHLga/OmahaSteaks

Steve, et al-
I get the attachment paperclip as well.
It's indicative of a worm, I've had them.  They copy all your emails to get
your addresses and spam everybody with a hidden file.  I belong to so many
lists and have been burned so many times I just bought two new rigs and
dumped the old ones.  XP pro from now on and norton, not macafee.  I'm no
genius by any stretch but I put in a firewall via router and software, do
nightly scans, enable auto updates and anything else I can find but still
get burned every now and then.
I think with your difficulty previewing, you have a software glitch,
probably from an update and not necessarily microsoft.  I hate to say it but
is your office up to date?  Can you reinstall?  Get the update office
package?  I have 2003 on the shelf here waiting for some time to install on
three rigs from 2000 and also have SP2 for XP pro also waiting.
Unfortunately, it seems these days we have to keep current or get invaded
and hacked.  Get spyware too, I have it but not installed it yet.  These
fucks are real smart.
Not everyone out there is as nice as us mopar folk, or as cute and unique.

Tom