RE: Bass ackwards??

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
caacAsfb7yoMza/Inksoutlet

Another issue I ran into with my 64 Polara a few months ago when I
installed my elec. ign. was after I moved the starter relay over on the
firewall to make room for the chrome box, mine did the same thing...only
started after letting off the key. Turned out that I didn't get a good
ground on the relay after I moved it. Moved it back to where it was and
it started right up. Scrapped a little paint off on the new location and
the problem went away.
Jeff Adams
Dave Casey wrote:

> Sounds like you've got it figured out. The way Chrysler bypasses the
> ballast
> for cranking is with an extra terminal on the ignition switch (IGN 2).
> This
> is hot in start but is isolated from the ST terminal, which triggers the
> relay. IGN 1 powers your voltage regulator and the coil via the ballast
> resistor.
>
> Dave Casey

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
Stories from the Civil Rights Movement. Extraordinary stories,
ordinary people. Share your memories today!
caacvglb7yoMzf/AARP

----

b7yoMz.