RE: Plea to Destiny

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
caacAsfb7yoMza/Inksoutlet

Don,

If your looking for Farmall's, look in Idaho. There are more
Internationals in Idaho than
anywhere on the planet. They gave all the farmers one every time they
bought a new
combine or potato machine.

Earl

-

  Thanks Hookman, but thats a little too far for me being in Missouri,
and a little above my price range at the moment. I would love to buy
them all if I could though!!! I do truly want to thank you and all the
guy's at the 62to65mopars site, "IT'S AWESOME"!!!! The people here rock
big time. Mopars had come and gone in my youth, but I never met true
Mopar people until I bought a 72 Charger SE and a 67 Charger from a guy
who was so friendly I was shocked. Then I started doing some research
into Mopars and fell in love with them! I originally wanted a 69 Charger
440, but decided it was to long for me. So I started looking at "A"
bodies. I new I didn't want a Duster because as I was growing up around
Mid-Missouri, the only guy's who had dusters were, ( I apologize to
anyone I offend with this), kinda' geeky, dorks who were not in with the
cool kids, were picked on and were always run off from parties. Grant it
there were only three of them, it still left a negative view on Dusters
that  still effects me today. So they were out of the question even with
a bad-azz motor. I knew it would have to be a fast-back, as it always
seemed to me as I was growing up, most every fast-back American made car
I had ever seen was fast and depicted muscle car too me. Then I started
looking at the Barracuda's. I had only known one person to own a
Barracuda as I was growing up and that was a really dark black
girl,(which was a good friend and very nice), nick-named Blacky. She
drove that car until we were around 30 or so. It was a 1967, column
shift /6. She always drove like she was going to church, but I always
thought about sticking a powerful motor in it every-time I saw it. Then
I saw there was a Barracuda body style I had never in my life seen, the
1964-1966 Barracuda! It really opened my eyes. I started to do more
research on them, but it seemed just as things were getting started with
this body style, Mopar changed it and no more was said. They seemed to
disappear into most  history books as not much more than a couple
paragraphs, and then forgotten. It made me sad, but I wanted one bad! I
decided to start collecting every one cheap enough and close enough for
me to get my hands on so one day I will have many Barracudas with
historical plates that I could drive every day. The license is a one
time fee, the insurance is dirt cheap, (even though you can only legally
put on a few thousand miles per year), and the mechanics made sense to
me. My goal was set! As soon as I got one or two on the road, I will
sell my 99 4x4, 2500, quad-cab, sport, leather, all power, triple black,
"Red-Neck-Limo", that I can scarcely work on, even though it does
attract all the cowgirls. But there was still the problem with going off
road and the winter snow? Well, there are a million jeeps on the road,
and I didn't need a whole truck anymore, but yet I wanted to be
different here as well! I decided on the mid-sixties International scout
800, 4x4. I have been car crazy all my  life, but never really had
direction until now. It feels great!!! So if any of you happen to run
across cheap 64-69 Barracudas, or 61-69 International scouts near the
mi-west, please let me know. I will be forever grateful!
  By the way, I will let all of you know about any cars I find, as I am
always looking and asking, everyday and everyone.

  Thank you all, Don Larson  ( realdeal69dude2003@xxxxxxxxx )

[AD removed for archives]
Stories from the Civil Rights Movement. Extraordinary stories,
ordinary people. Share your memories today!
caacvglb7yoMzf/AARP

----

b7yoMz.