"Summertime Dues"

[AD removed for archives]
RE-GROW YOUR HAIR STARTING NOW.....Click here for more info!
caacxydb7yoMza/Medical Hair Restoration

Hi all,

There are no Club membership dues to belong to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar
Mail List Clubhouse, as you know.

Each summer, though,  I officially  "pass the hat" to ask for donations
to help keep the '62 to '65 electrons flowing.

Several members have sent in a donation this year already!  Thanks,
you're ahead of the curve! :)

So, I'm a little late this Summer, but if you find value in the 1962 to
1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse & related Web site feel free to send in
any amount.

The contact information is on the Web site's Swap Meet Page.
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2004.html

Thanks!
Gary H.
Clubhouse Administrator

P.s., I was not consistent in contacting people who contributed last
Summer. I enjoy Web type stuff, but I'd flunk out as a bookkeeper. I'll
try to keep files and paperwork from "self-deleting" this year!If I
missed thanking you last year, please accept a sincere THANKS now!   :)

[AD removed for archives]
Stories from the Civil Rights Movement. Extraordinary stories,
ordinary people. Share your memories today!
caacvglb7yoMzf/AARP

----

b7yoMz.