Re: Digest for 1962to1965mopars@, issue 2203

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caacvggb7yoMza/Sharebuilder

331 Hemi
.060 over gives 340 .
I did one for my wealthy brother . It cost 3400 Can then . I had a 340 68 stick grind ground on the 331 core. It worked nice. Photos my website under 55,
I would probably not do a 331 again though. Probably would insit n a 392 as they are two big and bulky  and heavy a motor to build at such small cubes
Don

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> -- Topica Digest --
>
>         RE: rear window
>         By earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>         Poly stroker motors
>         By tdanbrea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>         Re: Poly stroker motors
>         By glpavlovich@xxxxxxx
>
>         RE: Poly stroker motors
>         By 62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
>         RE: evening cruise
>         By elukow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>         New '62 Member
>         By Lawrence4@xxxxxxxxx
>
>         RE: Gauge Trouble
>         By 62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
>         RE: evening cruise
>         By crusinuphigh@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
>         RE: New '62 Member
>         By crusinuphigh@xxxxxxxxxxx
>

>         By Lawrence4@xxxxxxxxx
>
>         RE: New '62 Member/440 build
>         By whdavid@xxxxxxxxx
>
>         Heads (was no subject)
>         By 62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
>         Re: evening cruise
>         By wbreer@xxxxxxx
>
>         RE: New '62 Member
>         By Lawrence4@xxxxxxxxx
>
>         Cams a Rollin'
>         By crusinuphigh@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
>         331 Hemi build
>         By Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx
>
>         Re: New '62 Member
>         By djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx

> Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:13:34 -0600
> From: "Earl Helm" <earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: rear window
>
> Well, that is the message I was trying to get across,
> there should be plenty of rear windows for 2 door cars.
>
> Earl
>
> You're right Dave, I was looking for the 2 door
> hardtop back glass.
>
>   Gary
>
> > Earl Helm wrote:
> > >
> > > Dave,
> > >
> > > This does not sound right. When I was looking for
> > a rear window, there
> > > were plenty for 2 doors, but none for 4 doors.
> > 700.00 is way to much.
> > > I am sure you can find one for under 300.00 new. I
> > found an old email
> > > from a member about a glass company in Montana. I
> > remember calling
> > > them, and they were amazed I was calling from SLC.
> > They also had
> > > the glass I was looking for and shipped the next
> > day. So give them a
> > > try.
> > >
> > > Bozeman Glass in Bozeman, Montana furnished a new
> > windshield for my 64
> > > belvedere, 2dr hard top.  $150.  They had it in
> > stock.
> > > Larry
> > > 64 Belvedere 426S 4-speed
> > > 68 Coronet R/T 4-speed
> > >
> > > Earl
> > >

> > > Gary,
> > >
> > > I had this conversation with a fellow list member
> > recently.I believe he
> > > said the back windows were still "run" on
> > occasion, but that they were
> > > coming out of Peru and they were only available
> > tinted.The price he
> > > quoted me was about $700 if/when he could find
> [...]

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacvgob7yoMzf/ChildrenInternational

----

b7yoMz.